Monday, January 15, 2007

IT'S LIKE A SOUNDTRACK TO LIFE (or somethin')

NYSongs
Playlist

I'M TRYING TO PUT TOGETHER A PLAYLIST for the trip to New York City. I want songs either about NYC or by bands famous for being from New York. The top of my list is that song from Midnight Cowboy... Also, obviously, New York, New York by Frankie (Sinatra that is, not Goes to Hollywood).

Does anyone have any recommendations?


IESSO

USAflag
COUNTDOWN: 6 Weeks, 2 Days (44 Days)

PS. So it seems that the song I said was on the top of the list wasn't actually on top, but it was the song that inspired the playlist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elliott you stupid idiot, you mention the Midnight Cowboy song on your comment, but it's not even on the list! What an idiot!

From your alter ego,
Eliot (I'm evil because I only have one L and one T)