Friday, July 20, 2007

A HOLE IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE LIGHTS SHINING THROUGH ALL EPIC LIKE

Saatc

SO I START MONDAY. It's only on a freelance basis for the moment, because we're taking 'baby steps', but it seems pretty promising. They really liked my work and were excited to get me in before 'someone else snatched me up'. So I'm pretty excited. But I'm nervous. They're a freaking huge company, who is world famous! I've already got a project to work on and everything. For a phone company, working with (he's doing the TV ad) an English footballer with a squeaky voice, skinny wife and a new job in LA. But don't mention his name.

Anyway, hopefully it'll be a permanent thing, and I will no longer be a bum!
IESSO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow dude -- is it the company that you had the first interview for when I was there, or someone new? You can SMS me the name, I promise I won't tell.