Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A SILVER LINING?

StPauls

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO THINK OF A GOOD TITLE FOR THIS POST, but I couldn't. Anyway in the past few days I've had a few more intreviews. They were with recruitment companies, not studios, but they were generally positive. The previous post was with another recruitment company, but it was very depressing, they weren't responsive, and I was just another candidate. These other three were much more encouraging, not just because they're better companies (they know more studios) and they were very encouraging. I have some work to do regarding my portfolio, mainly just doing a version without the magazine to distract! Although they do like the magazine too, it does make it more interesting/memorable. Anyway...

The most recent agency has a few studios in mind for me to send my CV/folio to, and we'll see what happens. I'm still terrified, but maybe things will get better. I might even get myself a proper job even!

IESSO



PS> This is gold.

No comments: