Sunday, April 03, 2005

I (The Cheat) THE CHEAT

I-The-Cheat-The-Cheat

If you don't know who The Cheat is yet, shame on you!

Also, I went to the city today to research my essay: "Can Cartoons count to 10?: Four fingers, clothed animals and other cartoon quirks investigated" but the library was closed. Anyway I went into the city with my rusty (it's plastic?!), trusty (it broke on me) camera! I meandered into the valley and found some cool street art. I just love that stuff. I wish I could do stencils.

Also, I've done some nifty desktops for my die-hards fans (me) but you can download them too if you want. I doubt you would, but at least the option is there.

Lastly I promise, today's/todaies blog is hyperlink-o-licious OR hyperlink-tastic OR MAYBE EVEN hyperlinkerrifc. Hmm maybe not, that's a bit much.

IESSO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in relation to your first desktop

OH MY GOD WHAT AN OBVIOUS LOST IN TRANSLATION RIP-OFF YOU GOAT BASTARD!!!

what were u thinking... u want to be the deep throated chick!!! what the hell dude.

Batman is way cooler