Saturday, April 30, 2005

YOU AGAIN?

Depressio-Brochure2-3

Hey guys, sorry I hadn't posted anything new in a while; I've been sick and barely able to move. Or see. So no posts. AND I'm doubly sorry that my first post post-sickness is of this:

This is the first spread of the DepressioNet Brochure we're doing. I quite like the general look of it. Of course it needs some work, and I'd appreciate some suggestions. Particularly from people in my class. Double particularly Linus. He always has good ideas.

I am really enjoying this assignment. I think maybe because it's such a personal topic. And that I'm designing it for me and people like me. Okay sure, I do that all the time anyway, but this one in particular is personal. And I like the colors. They make me feel good. Although the actual information in the brochure is kinda depressing. It just explains depression, and confirms that I really am depressed. Not so much now, but still a little bit. I've made progress though, I used to be Medium/Majorly Depressed, and now I'm only Mildly Depressed. WOOT for ME!

Ok, so tomorrow I'm heading into the city with Tanner and Tegan perhaps, so there might be something funny to report back on. If not, I'll make something funny up. I had a copy of weird sickness induced dreams that I was gonna write up about but I forgot them. Sorry.

IESSO

No comments: