Saturday, April 02, 2005

RAMENSAURUS!


ramensaurus
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Hey everyone. If you haven't noticed already, I've added a little meter down the bottom of the site to let me know how many people read it... In one day 23 people opened it. Well, actually that number is a bit misleading because it counts everytime someone opens the page, including me, so I'd say around 15 is more accurate...

BUT you know what this means? It means people are actually reading my stupid site. AND that means I have to put stuff up regularly for the vultures like you to read. Geez, it never ends with you people! More more more! It's a never ending pressure that I don't need!

I kid, I love you guys! SERIOUSLY! Thanks for reading. It's not a burden to put crap up on the site, but a pleasure. Thank you. Honestly, you guys are cool. And you obviously have excellent taste, because you're reading my site.

A quick word about the image, it's from Engrish.com. Czech out the hirarity! Nothing beats a dinosaur with sunnies, except maybe a dinosaur with sunnies, eating ramen and a bad caption! BOOYAH!

No comments: