Tuesday, April 19, 2005

WHO'S YOUR DADDY-O?

I shaved my beard off this morning. No real reason to. Didn't have a date and wanted to look good. Or a job interview and needed to look respectable. Nope. None of that.

{ sigh }

I just felt like that. Maybe it's a literal thing: A New Elliott type thing. Yesterday sucked, but today is a new day, and a new look to boot! YAY! New boots! "No Elliott, that's not what you said..." Don't bother with him. He's nuts.

Anyway I tried a new look. I've never had a 'tache before. I was worried that it'd make me look stereotype gay. Not that I'm against gay people or their stylings, but that just wasn't a look I was going for. Maybe Salvador Dali. He was cool.

I reckon it was beatnik-ish, hence this photo:

Beatnik400

And don't worry Benji, I'm not claiming to be a beatnik. I'm not one. My grandfather was though. He read poetry, played bongo drums and scatted like a mo-fo. And he was an architect, living in a loft in New York during the 50's. And wore black turtle-necks. If that's not beatnik what is!?

Take it easy yo! IESSO

No comments: