Friday, February 24, 2006

BON VOYAGE

Suitcase

IT'S A MATTER OF DAYS NOW. We're leaving pretty soon now, I can't quite count it on one hand yet, but still, when you think of it as days it seems a lot closer. And I've got quite a few things to wrap up before I go.

1. See my friends for the last time. I'm gonna miss you all so much. It probably won't be the last time I see you, but it might be, and that's kind of a sad thing. 'Specially Tanner, my longest friend, 8 years is a pretty long time. And Linus, who hasn't been a friend all that long, but we have some sort of friend bond that is rare.

2. Finish the 'Angle Book' (commonly called 'The New Silver Book'). I have a BUTTLOAD to do on this one. I'm about a third of the way there. And I need to be at least 90% done before I leave. I don't want the person who is finishing the book for me to f*ck it up. Which they probably won't but I don't wanna take any chances.

3. Get UNG's passport and both of our visa's, cuz at the moment we're sort of not allowed in the country, even though we have tickets, which is a bit of a scary thought. I don't wanna fly for 22+ hours and then be forced home on the next flight.

4. Sell all my crap to get some extra money. I've got some good stuff, but I can't keep it, so if you wanna buy some cool stuff let me know: PlayStation 2, TV, old-school bike, a good SLR camera, speaker system, various other crap that you might have seen at my house or in a photo or something. Make an offer! Everything about me go!

IESSO

DAYS TILL FLIYING: 48

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post pictures of the stuff you want sold. I wouldn't mind a semi-used SLR camera.