Saturday, February 04, 2006

DONE AND DONE

OldSchool1

OldSchool2

OldSchool3

OldTimey-Bike

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS WEEK; I was a bit busy doing some things to personal and uninteresting to post about. Sort of good stuff and some bad stuff. But it's sort of worked out now, so I should be back to usual. I finished my lowrider bike painting and color modification, and phase 2 and 3 are going to begin soon. Phase 2: Adding mirrors and a longer sissy bar, phase 3: NEON LIGHTS! It will rule. And photos will be put up soon.

PHOTOS: Top 3 taken using the polaroid camera, bottom montage using camera on phone. I like the one of the UNG, for once she didn't screw up her face in terror of the camera. Sweet.

IESSO

PS> Back to LiveWorm tomorrow, so expect exciting updates on new projects I'm working on, and stories about the zany antics we get up to at work. (PLEASE NOTE: There may not be zany antics)

5 comments:

sar86 said...

I would definitely have to agree with the marketing team - you are the most prettiest girl on the block. haha - no, you guys are very masculine men on your beefed up bike. hahaha. I see you chose the colours of the american flag - into patriotism i see...I would have much preferred the yellow and green.

Elliott Scott said...

Beefed up? Men? HAHAHA Good one! It feels good to laugh again. As for the colors, yeah, yellow and green was cooler, but I couldn't get a yellow seat or handlebar grips, so this was the next best thing. But yes, nothing wrong with some wholesome patriotism.

sar86 said...

YES indeed your bike looks beefed up - although i must say i am missing those stars. Stars are very *pretty*. And pretty is good - haha...

Elliott Scott said...

Stars? You want me to get beaten up don't you? I'm putting checks on. And its got DICE as valve caps! Thats better than any stinkin stars.

'Cept supernovae, that is some cool stuff.

sar86 said...

Yeah stars wouldnt be such a great idea for a 20-something year old guy [secretly, i would like to see a grwon man get beaten for riding a bike with stars on it...its my lifelong dream - haha]. But checks sound good - so oldschool its cool [have you written that before? Anyways, im stealing it].