Tuesday, February 14, 2006

IS IT ME OR WHAT?

I SEEM TO ATTRACT THE CRAZY ONES. I was at the station on my way home when a guy walked up to me trying to bum a cigarette. "Hey, can you spare a smoke?" I shake my head apologettically. "Do be a f*cking asshole, GIVE ME A F*CKING SMOKE!" I give him one. Reluctantly. And scared. He has a look of total rage in his eyes. "I need a f*cking light too!"

ALSO. Finished that poster. Hardest $150 dollars I've ever made! Not impressed, but in no state to refuse work. It's not radically different from the previous version I put up, but it's a bit more refined in regards to the shading.

Speaking-in-Tongues-TINY

ALSO ALSO: Working on my online portfolio to have it ready before I leave. It's gonna be simple. And HTML-based. Fingers crossed. I am REALLY bad at web design. Well, not so much the design as the production. HOORAY!

IESSO

1 comment:

sar86 said...

Hmm such a question you pose. Shall i answer using the theory that -ve's/+ve's attract or the alternative that suggests quite the opposite, that you attract people similar to yourself. One would lead me to conclude that you attract "crazy ones" because you, yourself are not crazy. Whilst the other would lead me to conclude...well, ah the obvious. such a quandry.

Oh and the Theatre poster looks good. I love the textures - is so rich.