Sunday, February 26, 2006

FOLI06

Folio06-1

Folio06-2

I'VE GOT TO GET MY NEW FOLIO READY FOR THE TRIP. I need to make it more accesable, easier to look at at a glance, and easier to update when I do new work. But I want to keep the same feeling, the same intimate relationship between me and my work, and the same amount of fun. It's a difficult balancing act. I want it to be more generic, to grab a larger amount of appeal, but at the same time I need it to remain new and interesting. So I'm a bit stuck.

IESSO

PS. In regards to the stuff for sale, here's how it's being broken down:

LINUS: TV and PS2 (I'm sorry Seiney, Linus did place the first bid, and a higher bid AND he's been a friend for a long time, so I am selling it to him. BUT I wanted to sell it to you for Jason, I hope you can get him something cool. Try Electronics Boutique, they have them for cheap! I've got a game to GIVE you for him, hope theres no hard feelings :-)

SARS: The camera

SARAHS: The speakers

I've still got to sell the bike! Come on peoples it's totally awesome! Y'all know you want it! If I can think of some more crap, I mean 'treasured heirlooms' to sell to you's I'll post it up. Thanks for all your support and strangely promt response. Have you secretly been eyeing my stuff in preparation for this? I'll bet you have? Did you place little markers on the bottom of my stuff to designate who gets what?

PrinterSale

PPS. Selling the printer. It's a totally freakin awesome printer that I don't want to sell but I can't really take with me because it's so massive and heavy, but if no-one buys it I will. I'm not reducing the price too much on this one because it's hardly been used, it's still relatively new, under warranty and totally kick-ass and I want it. But if someone wants to buy it they can. I do need the money big-time. But it'll be sad to see it go.

No comments: