Saturday, February 25, 2006

SALE SALE SALE!

Sale

OKAY, SO HERE ARE SOME IMAGES OF STUFF I'M TRYING TO SELL. I made it a bit Ikea-ish to make it a bit more interesting. The photo's are NOT of my items, they're very similar though. The PS2 and speakers are the same, and the camera is a FILM camera not digital. The TV looks totally the same though.

PRICES: The prices I've listed are what I want, because I need the money, they're reasonable, but if you want to make me an offer I will totally up for that. I'm not doing some sort of eBay style thing, it's first-come-first-serve. And pickup is best, I don't really feel safe shipping these things, they're big, expensive and heavy.

Thanks; IESSO

6 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

Awesome!

sar86 said...

I've always wanted a manual SLR - I'l totally buy it off you.

Sarah Starrenburg said...

Hey Elliot, I know we haven't met but I'll buy the speaker system. I'll give the money to linus tonight and he can pick it up when he gets the other stuff (just volunteering his services, its true, but hey)

Anonymous said...

come on Linus, arent you rich. i was gonna get it for my little brother whos 10 and hes been wanting one but its to expensive pretty please give it to the poor!!! come on

please

from ung little sis seiney

Anonymous said...

Ok dudes, here's the dealio-yo. I'm prepared to start accepting highest offers. I want to sell Linus the PS2 because he's a mate, but little Jason is pretty cool and he's got very little money. So far Seiney's bid $80 and Linus $75... if it's ok with you Linus I'll sell it to Seiney.

Sarahs: yep, no problem, that would be great.

Linus: I'll GIVE you the TV if you let Seiney buy the PS2.

Sars: The camera is all yours, give your sis the money and I'll give her a camera. I've got some lenses and filters and a bag you might want too.

Anonymous said...

hey so is linus gettin the ps2 i dont mind but if i do get the ps2 i would give you $80 - $100, because i will feel gulity for taking it for $75 that toooo cheap. (ITS LIKE $285 FOR A NEW ONE) and ung said that you dont really play the ps2. I Would give u all my pay this week on wednesday.

okay cya seiney