Thursday, February 16, 2006

COMEDY OF ERRORS

OK, SO THE SITE ISN'T/WASN'T WORKING. But I fixed it... sort of. The problem was that I had saved the old index page (the first pages that loads) as 'index.htm' and the new one as 'index.html'. So when I replaced the old site with the new the index pages didn't replace each other. So when it loaded it wouldn't load the new one. so I've straightened THAT out. BUT the next problem is that somehow I made the site 'mondayne.com' instead of 'www.mondayne.com'.

BUT if you go to mondayne.com you'll be able to see it. CLICK HERE if you want. Some other bugs still need to be fixed, but I need your help in finding them. THANKS!

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off

PS. There has been much questioning to what 'IESSO' means. It's the acronym for how I signed off the first post, and most posts subsequent to that, but I got lazy and couldn't be bothered typing the full phrase ... so... there you have it!

IESSO

No comments: