Monday, February 06, 2006

TABLE FOR 1?

Depressio

THAT IS THE SADDEST THING YOU COULD EVER HEAR. I think I said that once a year ago, but I'm saying it again!

Anyway today was a LLLLOooooonnnnngggggg day. If you look at the timestamp on the post below you'll see that I was up ALL NIGHT again. I woke up at 11.30 sunday morning and have been up since. I went to LW today at it was boring and draining and I couldn't think because I was tired. I got to the office at 7.00am and it opened at 9, so there was a nice little wait. And work dragged on, and when I finally got to go home I couldnt wait to go to sleep. I asked my dad for a ride, which he sometimes does, and tonight I got yelled at instead. I didn't clean my room. Yeah, seriously. I don't really care, and it sort annoys me that he makes me clean it. I can't wait to get out of here. So instead of walking I watched some Futurama on the iPod, went to a dodgy mexican resturant (where the photo was taken) and wallowed in shame and stewed in anger.

And now I am friggin exhausted. Shirely tomorrow will be better.

IESSO

2 comments:

sar86 said...

Geez, that does sound terrible...Well at least you dont look like you havent had no sleep. Okay, so you do a little but i dont really have anything funny to say. Although i did...when we went camping - i slipped on algae while getting out of the rock pools...twice. It didnt hurt but it was really funny. I got up and then fell on my butt then i tried getting up again and fell again. I'l post the photo on my blog if you want to see.

sar86 said...

And yes, i am a total klutz...haha