Sunday, February 05, 2006

CAN'T SLEEP

OldSchool-Illustration

LIKE I SAID, I CAN'T SLEEP. I'm supposed to be at liveworm in 6.5 hours and awake in 3.5 so it's too late for bed. I didn't mean to stay up. I went to bed at 9.30 to get plenty of sleep, but at 11 I was still awake and not even remotely sleepy. I decided to get back into the swing of things by 'designing' something, although its not much of an ad. campaign like I wanted. I do like the illustration though, nice and rough looking. I acheived this look by using the trackpad and the pencil tool in Illustrator. And the colors were picked using photoshop's 'variation' mode.

IESSO

2 comments:

sar86 said...

I totally know how you feel...I had the insomniac thing too. It sucked - at least your designs are still good!

Elliott Scott said...

Hahha, thanks. Insomnia is pretty bad, I've been an insomniac for 4 years now, and have pissed off countless people and missed an infinite number of dates, meetings and schedules. Not cool.