Monday, March 07, 2005

ALL THE CLICHES


warmup
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Linus the big jerk sent me this picture. At least he's reading the site I suppose, but what a jerk. It's not just the literal insult of me being a design whore (which I can't deny) OH NO! It's much more than that, he's making fun of me designergraphically, is really mean, and WAY nerdier...

The fonts, the tight spacing between the letters, the colors, the HORRIBLE texture that is SSSssoooo "I'm just learning how to use Photoshop, Oh Look! Halftone filters!" .... etc, etc.

All I got's to say is: BRING IT ON!

IESSO

PS. I'm kinda busy this week, so I gotta postpone the battle till next week (such an odd thing to say?!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the worst thing I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot of ugly things. For eg's. Your MOM!

tYD

Elliott Scott said...

Oh yeah, Lino: Yes, you are better than me, why must you mock me?! What a smelly-smelly jerk face.

Elliott Scott said...

A&G - Don't encourage him...

Anonymous said...

lino is fat