Saturday, March 26, 2005

NO, YOU DON'T GOT IT!

I-Heart-Sally

I don't even know what that subject heading means. It was supposed to be a pun on goth, but failed. Miserably. So anyway, I don't understand how goths can be totally in love with this movie (Nightmare Before Christmas). I totally love it, but I don't claim to have a black heart, no soul or be in cohoots with the devil... If they're so miserable, why do they like such a fun movie. I reckon it's because they're childish. Not in a bad way, a good way... The TRUE goths are too depressed for this movie.

ANYWAY I want the shirt company to make this one, even though the chances are slim. Legal issues and all that. But I want to wear one. Maybe I'll just get a screenprinter to print it for me. Or I'll buy a kit. Or something. It's cool. I'm gonna do one for girls (or guys) I HEART JACK and have a picture of Jack Skellington.

That's all fernow. IESSO

No comments: