Sunday, March 06, 2005

LET THE LAMES BEGIN


Nerdy-boy
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I am now a nerd. I have glasses. Please feel free to taunt and tease as you see fit, I deserve it. On the other hand, I have glasses, so I am smarter than you. You'll end up working for just above minimum wage at McDonalds, and I'll be a CEO of some cool company which will eventually go bankrupt because we invested all our money in some new technology that was never fully understood. But before I leave the office for the last time, I mysteriously get locked in some sort of plasma or gamma ray room and get exposed to the material and mutate. You on the other hand will reveal that you are not just a lowly burger jockey, but are in fact a supreme being sent from space to protect this fragile planet from creatures such as what I've become. And an epic battle will of course ensue, with the outcome determinned by the cliche-est of cliche's, you forced to overcome your inner demons in order to slay the literal demon that you see before you. I on the other hand will be slaughtered by your mighty weapon and just on the brink of death realise the errors of my ways; if I had shared the technology that I miserously horded none of this would have happened and a blissful utopia would have resulted. Alas, the greed of one, outways the need of the many.

All that, just cuz I got glasses. Talk about megalomania!
IESSO

2 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

Uhuh. I'm not judging you dude. If you feel the need to justify yourself, go right ahead.
*Cough Cough* David Bowie *Cough* Boy George* Cough :^)

Good thinking with the previous post though!

Anonymous said...

ahhh man that hat is sooo ugly