Thursday, March 17, 2005

THE FEELING IS MUTUAL

WHO: Me, of course
WHERE: Harbor Town. The discount clothing heaven! And by heaven, I mean place.
WHY: Stop judging me!
WHEN: The other day.

WHAT: I went into a discount surf clothing store, possibly looking for a new sweatband. There was the sales chick (who was ubiquitously hot of course!) trying to assemble a mannequin. But it was the way she was doing that was goofy. She had one hand on the 'breast' and one on the 'crotch' trying to either put on, or take off it's cloths.

Ubiquitously hot sales chick: OH! I... err... uh... I wasn't molesting it! If that's what you think...
ME: Yeah right. I'm not here to judge...
UHSC: No, seriously. I know it looks bad....
ME: Do you want a hand.......
ME: OH! I mean did you need any help!
ME: With the assembly! Not the molesting....
ME: Oh forget it.
I walk to the furthest part of the store in shame.
UHSC: Uh... yeah, actually I do need a hand.
ME: Oh, ok...
She gets me to hold the 'breasts' (of course) while she struggles with the legs.
UHSC: No, actually, I needed a hand.... can you pass that hand over there?
*We both pause at the BAD joke...*

We walk away never to speak again, too ashamed to look each other in the eyes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lame chicks are hot