Friday, March 25, 2005

MORE DJ'S SLANDER

DJ's-Arent-Musicians2

Now don't get me wrong, I totally have loads of respect for people who can mix disc's and take something and add there own spin to it (pun unintended) BUT not everyone who calls themselves a DJ can do that. AND Even if they can are they musicians? Perhaps. Perhaps not. I don't call myself an artist when I take other peoples photos and type and mix it together. That's design.

ANYWAY this is a redevelopment of an older idea. They can't use the old one because it has fine lines, which are hard to print. I actually think this new one is better anyway, and it probably works just as well without the second record (the one with the DJ) So, uh, yeah... that's it. IESSO

3 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

What do you think about:
MUSICIANS PLAY INSTRUMENTS, NOT RECORDS.

It's a big long, but yeah, it's funnier.

Elliott Scott said...

yeah, so here is the new idea. It's not worthy of its own post, but it is up on Flickr, click the link... it should take you there.

http://photos5.flickr.com/7404903_b91d6fa736_o.jpg\

But then again, maybe not. The ol' copy and paste never fails.

Elliott Scott said...

UGG!!! The link doesn't work, and even the failure-proof copy-paste failed! Whatever. If you're super keen, go to my Flickr page, and find your way there. It's seriously not worth it...

*grumble grumble*