Tuesday, March 01, 2005

BOTTOM O' THE BARREL

Faded-Black

If you cast your minds all the way back to November 30, Two thousand ought-four, you'll remember me doing this slogan and another design that went with it. Now don't get me wrong, I liked Linus's's version of lettering, but I felt kinda guilty using it, so I did my own. I generally like the new version better than the old one (typo aside), and a hell of a lot better than the original.

I pose this question to you:
Would you wear this? In particular, would Linus wear this? Because as we all know, I don't design for clients, or myself, I design for the approval of my friends. And if they say its cwap, its cwap.

IESSO

PS. I've FINALLY worked out how to do things on this site, like insert big pictures, bold text, italics and how to include hyperlinks. And not a moment too soon.

No comments: