Tuesday, November 30, 2004

RE-WORKED


Faded
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
After some gentle promting from Lino and threats of pizza and trophy donations, I re-did the two shirts. He actually suggested redoing one.. but while I was down there.... WINK WINK

I can't back that up.

Anyway. Linus GENEROUSLY donated the re-designed text, which of course is the best part, smug bastard, and I drawded a new picture. It's a video tape! Not a cassette tape, as would be expected. See... this is deep. Video fades. And the colors aren't as good as DVD. But the whole revival thing makes video retro! Even though you can still buy it at Big-Karget-mart-woorths. (???)

But yeah, retro, cool.. video... retro. video cool. Or something along those lines. I told you anything can be bullshitted into being plausible.


E

Thanks again to Linus. He gave me this type without any requests, money or kickbacks. And especially no pizza's, trophies or trophy pizza's. And he certainly didn't kick ANY of the ever loving crap of out me.

No comments: