Sunday, May 08, 2005

GRIFFICINE

GRIFFITHmedical

A REDELOPMENT OF AN OLD CONCEPT: It's not so much an insult to the medical department or students studying medicine at Griffith as it is an insult to the university in general. Let's be honest; the medical department of Griffith is a joke. Would YOU trust a doctor that studied at Griffith Upstairs Medical School? I didn't think so! AND medicine is supposed to be the best degree, with highest standards. So it's all downhill from there baby!

ALSO: I've got a big long story about last night, but I'm too tired to write it up right now. Suffice to say it's got everything; Rejections in love, drunken stupor, overpriced drinks and sleeping on a bench in the rain. HOORAY! Watch this space for a further update and some filling in of some details.

IE220

PS. I'm sorry if this image offends. If it's any consolation I censored some stuff out of it. Relax, and learn to like it.

No comments: