Tuesday, May 10, 2005

RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: Cooper Black, American Typewriter, Little Icons and a SICK sense of humour

AlternativeDepression

I don't like my depression brochure. Much too serious for my likings. Well actually I'm quite pleased with it, BUT I wish I could write my own brochure. I'd make it VERY dark humorous. Egg I'd have 10 things to think about before you pull the trigger (or whatever other method you'd use.

1. Think about what you're gonna wear. This is how your friends will find you. So maybe it'd be best to wear a poncho. It's very cruel for you to make your friends see you in such a state, let alone in messy clothes.

2. Your parents are going to have to pay for a funeral. Are they able to come with the money straight away. Maybe you should wait until it's less of a financial burden on them.

3. - 10. Etc.

I know I'd never get away with it, but I might present the idea anyway, and see what the kids say. I know everyone is gonna hate it, but hopefully they'll chuckle a bit too. Shameful laughing is the best form of laughing! WOOT!

IESSO

PS. I've got a license to make these kinds of jokes. Just as I am allowed to make Jewish jokes, or Nazi jokes, but it's totally uncool and VERY offensive for you (probably) to. Ah hypocriticsm, its awesome!

PPS. Check out my OTHER blog. Laney Bloggs.

No comments: