Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'M BACK BABY! AND LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!

Dashboard

Today's my dad's birthday. I got him some stuff he likes. Which was lucky. To thank me he gave me a good handshake. BUT it was one of those homie-G handshakes that go on for too long. Plus it was my dad. Odd. Where does he get these things from? Certainly not from me.

Went to Brisbania yesterday to go to a comedy show with Linus. Funny funny stuff. Daniel Kitson was the comic. He quite hilarious, and not like most other acts. No sex jokes, rather dry witty jokes about Scrabble and word-play. HOORAY! ok, so that doens't sound exciting but it was.

I missed the last train home last night. A mild disaster. No seriously, it's a lot worse than it sounds. I was literally stranded in Brisbane with 4 choices.
1. Catch a train to Beenleigh and pray that Tanner could pick me up.
2. Call Linus and crash at his place.
3. Meander the streets for 6 hours until the first train in the morning.
4. Call my ex-girlfriend who lives walking distance from the city and crash at her place. Maybe I could share her bed or something.

Guess what I did?


Also when I finally got home I checked my email and then my computer crashed. I've loaded the new Mac operating system on it now instead, and it runs great. Those widgets for Tiger work really really good. VERY useful indeed.

IESSO

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

1.

Yeah, I know. Oh well too much effort to fix it.