Thursday, May 12, 2005

A POST SANDWICH

3 Posts for the price of none

1. T-shirts are back.

I-Cant'-Play

This one makes fun of kids like me who want to be muso's but really ain't. I can't play guitar, I have no ear for music, I can't keep a beat and my timing is always way off. I can't even play air guitar. I but I have no hesitations to wear a shirt with a guitar on it. This one has a rad disclaimer showing that I ain't no poser, I just like guitars. BOOYAH! Check out the neat custom logo. It sucks.

2. Uping the ante: I've increased my medication dosage from 50mg per day to a whopping 100mg. Dunno what that means, but it'll hopefull help me. Plus I've got to go see a psychiatrist. WOOT! Yay for mental illnesses!

3. To quote my former boss, and then me in a class discussion:

Comics-Sans

This one was done with Linus in mind. What a champion. Poor guy had his social life ruined by yours truly, then he was in a car accident yesterday (he's ok) and now this. Maybe the sarcasm will make him feel better. I might print one out and put it on a shirt for him. Then he can either wear it or burn it.

That's all for today, more shirts coming soon. YAY!

IESSO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well subtlety isn't one of my strengths! Neither is finding funny stuff on the web, Elvira found Burnt Face Man. Or at least it's sister site: Salad Fingers.

:^)

Anonymous said...

PS. I think it might be spelt Seymore actually.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done [url=http://www.oksunglassesaushop.com]oakley sunglasses australia[/url] an incredible job. I??ll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. [url=http://www.oksunglassesaushop.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] , I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.