Friday, June 24, 2005

DOUBLE DECODER RINGS!

Psandi

There's no real purpose to this image I guess, it's not really for anything or anyone, and I can't really see it being used in any designs, let's just call it practice. Or fun. Or whatever. I did it to calm down after getting home today. I finally finished the catalog, and having not slept more than two hours a night over the last three nights, I am kinda exhausted. But it's done, and it looks really good. I'm very pleased. And I'm also VERY nervous, what if there is an error, or if it didn't print properley or something...

Anyway this image is a break from staring at text for a week. Images are nice. They don't have spelling, grammar or punctuation errors. They don't have PostScript, TrueType, OpenType, free font conflicts, they are pretty and they are simple. In theory.

This one took just shy of 5 hours, and for some reason I actually did it. I should be sleeping I suppose. But I sorta lost track of time. I spent most of the time in Illustrator drawing the face, and a bit of time in Photoshop blurring some stuff and just generally mucking around. But the result is pretty cool I guess. Nice colors anyway.

No-one in particular, sorta looks kinda like Kate Beckinsale, but not really.

IESSO

No comments: