Friday, June 10, 2005

GAWK IN AWE

LindsayLohan

Here is a revised version of the image below. I guess it sorta defeats the purpose of showing the crappy one, but what ever. This is what happened when I unleashed 'the beast' (Photoshop) onto the image. I am well aware of how gross that sounds, but honestly that wasn't my intention.... not yet anyway. No. I kid. Anyway you what Krusty the Klown looks like without his shirt on, he's got that white face and yellow body. Yeah. Not related to this image in any way.

IESSO PART 1

Turnaround

I'm not really a HUGE fan of hers, although admittedly I have seen Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and the extremely well written (thanks to Tina Faye) Mean Girls, but I came across this picture of her and just had to draw it.

I'm not very good at drawing people, so this is probably one of my better attempts. The Jesus drawing looks too much like Brad Pitt for my liking, so I wanted to do something else. Yes, fine, it is just tracing, but it's still not easy. Getting the colors right and all that fiddly stuff is actually pretty had. I'm really pleased with her hair and eyes... The eyes have 5 different colors in them, plus the highlights which add even more colors.

Overall I'm pretty pleased, but you'll surely find something to criticise...

IESSO

PS. It's Lindsey/Lindsay Lohan in case you couldn't have guessed. Either due to my poor drawing abilities or your utter idiocy.

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

oh crap, i forgot about that. DAMN!