Friday, June 17, 2005

HEAVY METAL HURTS MY FINGERS

Frozen-PBook

I woke up this morning and started work.

The problem with my Powerbook, and Powerbooks in general is that it's made of metal. And in winter it can get quite cold sitting on my desk overnight. And I'm talking actually COLD! So cold that my fingers didn't want to touch it. So cold that scientists trying to reach 'absolute zero' should come over to my house at 6.00am and look at my Powerbook. Instead of being powered by mice in wheels like most people's computers my PBook is powered by little penguins on ice slippery slides.

Thankfully the PBook has an awesome design flaw that is quite advantageous in these winter months; it's prone to over heating. In summer it gets so hot that camels... ok, nevermind, but it does get quite warm, warming my nearly frost-bitten fingers in about half an hour. Sweet. Design flaw? Or super-genius design!?

Design flaw.

IESSO

No comments: