Saturday, June 11, 2005

NAZI CODEBREAKERS CAN'T STOP ME ANY MORE!

Ok, so that made a LOT more sense in my head. But hopefully it'll make at least some sense when you read the post.

Girl#

So I've been thinking: The Messy Hair Girl. I should really just ask her out. I should stop wussing out of it, or making lame excuses or all the other stupid things I do like talk myself out of it, and hype up my insecurities to a point where I sleep on the floor in Liveworm*. F*CK IT! I'll do it! I want to go out with her, and there's no real reason I shouldn't at least ask her. What's the worse that could happen?

She's such an enigma (hint hint^) I know nothing about her. She has a cool voice though. Kinda Scarlett Johansson-ish. I've talked to her a few times but I never actually officially met her. So I don't even know her name. I remember reading a name tag, but I can't remember what it said...

UG. I don't even know how to ask her out. It's been SSSSooooo long since I asked a girl out. I mean successfully that is. Where they said yes. Does anyone have any good advice? I suppose not huh? It's kinda one of those 'need to be there' setups.

Well I know this; she walks past the studio on tuesdays. I see her walk by! I'm not stalking her. I'm infatuated with her (not iPods this time!) It's the mystery. Oh and her extreme beauty. Of course.

Well I'll keep you posted. Expect nothing though. I really am crap at this game.
IESSO

* You know what I'm talkin' about!
^ The Nazi's used a coding machine in WW2. The Allies called it the Enigma Machine.
# The photo isn't of the MHG. I dunno who she is, she's just a photo I found on the net. She means nothing to me! .... although she is quite mysterious looking...

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

A WEIRD coincidence. There are 3 pictures of girls looking over their right shoulders in a row. Weird.