Tuesday, June 21, 2005

TELEKENESIS = PIECE OF CAKE

Wom-wom

I got my marks back for the semester in Communication Design 4, or as we call it for short CD4, good stuff: HIGH DISTINCTION! WWOOOOTTT!!! Mostly thanks to my Liveworm marks of 90% I'm very please. I got third for LW. A few people beat me, a notable exception from the list: Kat. BOO and also, YA.

But yeah, now I have a massive headache, from my MASSIVEly swollen head.

On the reverse side of that coin though: I have a project that is due thursday, and the client came in today with MAJOR changes. The spelling of everything is wrong (not my fault though, it's a foreign language and THEY spelt things wrong), there are major changes to essays, and worst yet, the entire order is different from what I was told. UGG.

I don't know how I'm physically gonna get this done. I have a day to do this, 96 pages, and it takes about an hour to do 4 - 5 pages.... NIGHTMARE.

Karma dude, karma...


IESSO

PS. Judging by my awesome design skills, typified by this example, it's a wonder I didn't get 100% huh?

No comments: