Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Addicted To Crack Coca-Cola


Happills
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I'm not even sure if these feelings are legitimate anymore. It's been a long time since we split up, shirley I'd be over it by now. It's seems to be something else.

MY PILLS. I forgot to take them for a few days now, and I can feel myself sliding into depression. This is really not good. I think I'm properly hooked on them. I can't get off them.. Going cold turkey is freaking weird. I hate that f*cked feeling if I forget to take them for a week. It's like I have a cold, and I just went for a run, and am in a cold shower. A horrible mix of hot and cold constantly. Plus the headaches, dizziness, nauseau and of course; the NIGHT TERRORS!

I might give them the boot in a short while. Then we'll see if it's my heart or my head that's making me sad.

Thanks for reading,
I'm Elliott Scott, signing off. And staying off today.

No comments: