Monday, October 25, 2004

I LOVE LUCID

I had another semi-lucid dream. This one wasn't intended. And it's pretty naughty, so I'll leave out those bits.

I can't remember exactly how it started, but I went to go see someone. A girl. And I'm not sure who she is, she's sort of a combination of a lot of chicks I've liked. I dunno.

Anyway, I get her fired from work and a whole long story, that is a pure dream, I'm not aware I'm dreaming yet.
It's only when we start 'getting it on' that I become aware it's a dream. I guess my clue was that this sorta thing NEVER happens, so it had to be a dream. So I'm now aware I'm dreaming. And I'm caressing her body. Nice. But the problem is: because it's a combination of past loves I know where each part of her comes from. And I'm psycho-analysing my dream as I'm having it. It's f*cked up.

The whole point of this blog is: I am getting closer. I am now able to be aware that I'm dreaming, but I still can't change things. In my dream last night I didn't realise it was a dream, and then have sex with a chick, I had sex with a chick, which was my clue that I was dreaming. What a crap life.

Actually, it's funny, I went back to sleep after I woke from my semi-lucid sex dream, and had another dream. I was in a resturant with Linus actually, telling him about this day I had. Which was the SLS dream I just had. Only I didn't realise it was a dream. I told him the whole story, except for the nudey bits, and all about the strangeness of it all. But I forgot that it was lucid. Odd.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off

No comments: