Friday, October 15, 2004

What 30 LED's will do...


Delorean
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Tanner made a makeshift Flux Capacitor for his car. Yeah, like the one in Back To The Future. Look what happened. We actually did go back in time... to an age where giant apes ruled the earth, enslaving human kind. But it actually turned out to be our time after all, and the statue of liberty had just fallen over.

(Yes, I am aware of the complete lack of sence this makes. Why would the statue of liberty even be back in time? That Elliott kid, what a f*cking idiot. I'm sure glad I'm not his friend)

It's a cool photo anyway. Looks good this size, full size is too blurry. I slightly adjusted the color balance, made it less reddish... but other than that, this is the original photo.

I'm Errimoto San, signing off.

No comments: