Tuesday, October 26, 2004

THOSE CHEAP BASTARDS

You know how I changed my email address? It was cuz of all the junkmail. Anyway, I still check it from time to time, just in case someone sends me something. Well today I got an email from a friend of mine... or at least I thought I did. Actually it was spam, using that email address. The stupid email tried to download something onto the computer, I dunno; it was an .exe file, so it didn't work. (For those who don't know, Mac doesn't run .exe files)

But that's pretty low isn't it? Posing as a friend of mine. How can it do that? Does it read my emails, and pick out words that I'd be likely to read? Is that possible? At any rate it's well done. But can't they use the powers for good instead of evil?

Oh well
I'm Elliott Scott, signing off

No comments: