Thursday, October 21, 2004

Burning my bridges


Burnings
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Hey. I just got an email back from Onur, the editor for that magazine I work/ed for. I sent him an email apologising for having to quit. It was 2 months without any pay. That's a reasonable request from a job? Isn't it? Money...? That's not too outrageous.

So I got a reply. It was really nasty. I am just a typical laszy, stupid art student. I'm suprised he didn't say I was a money-hungry jew, but maybe he did. I didn't read it carefully.

At any rate I feel bad. I don't like nasty letters.

Speaking of which; Colin wants to talk. He said he wasn't angry, but we'll see. I just gotta make sure Don and some of you guys (Don wants Linus there) are with me. Just to make sure I don't get whacked.

What a f*cked up week. I can't beleive it. I asked Liz (when she called) if it was a dream? She told me it wasn't. I feel crap.

I might go to bed now. Or maybe drink a lot. One of the two. If only I had a cigarette...

I'm a preoccupied Elliott filled with dread, signing off

No comments: