Wednesday, October 20, 2004

MY ESCAPE ROOT


I Luv the 20s
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Ok, here's the plan.
I'm gonna steal Tanner's time machine (see post below) and travel back to the 20's. It was the depression, so I should fit in fine. I'll find me a nice dame, and live happily as a bootlegger. And if worst comes to worse I can steal some 'up and coming' designers work. Like what's his name, and that guy who did that sans serif thingo.

All I gots to do is get the car up to 88 miles per hour. And that's not too hard these days, with the efficient engines and the gasoline and the whatnots.

Unfortunately, since the internet hadn't been invented yet, I'll have to write some letters so that one of you can type it up for me. They'll be hidden in the abandoned mine shaft down by the river.

Elliott "Easy on the eyes" Scott, singing off

No comments: