Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Moustalinche


Police
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
That doesn't make any sense.

It's late. AGAIN. In between editing, worrying, stressing, and of course; jerking off... I had time to do this cool t-shirt. I'm not sure if it's really cool or not, but at this time of night, anything I put effort into had better be cool. Or allow me to trick myself into thinking it's good.

I'm eating twinkies. And no, that isn't a metaphor for anything. Sure, they're long cylinders filled with cream, but that doesn't mean anything. But why do I go so far out of my way to convince you's? Shut up Elliott.. stop talking. You're digging your grave deeper by the second.

Oh Kay boys and girls;
The usual ending...

1 comment:

Elliott Scott said...

Hi Elliott. You are cool. I want to have your babies.