Thursday, October 21, 2004

WARNING: May be a little too much information


Difficult Ask
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.


JUST FOR THE RECORD, THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO, AND I WAS WITH SOMEONE FOR A LONG TIME. I'M NOT JUST SOME SLEAZEY GUY.

Hey. For some reason, I was thinking of the most difficult question I could ask. That is, what is that said question, not the nature of the question.

Oh forget it.

Me, being the sexually repressed person that I am, have troubles discussing sex issues. So, perhaps as a form of therapy, I present this comic, showing me asking that most awkward of questions. This did sort of happen. I don't think it was my birthday, but it seems less selfish that way.

PLEASE write to me with your most difficult question. It'd be interesting to see. And plus, I'm trying to make this site INTERACTIVE... good buzzword from 1996.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.

No comments: