Tuesday, October 26, 2004

ETHNIC SLURS

I was just reading about Jewish slurs. Some are pretty odd... some are really bad. Here are the ones I remember:

HEEB. From the word Hebrew
KYKE. A Yiddish word meaning self-hating Jew, but now used by non-Jews for any Jew.
BAGEL F*CKER. Because we can't resist the urges.
OVEN DODGER. This is a Brittish one. Not nice at all.

I was gonna put more up, but I didn't want to offend anyone. But I couldn't resist these:
APPLE. A white term for black people, because apples hang from trees.
CONVICT. An Australian, that's the worst they had. Pretty tame.
FJORD NIGGER. An Alaskan.
PUSH START or DOT HEAD. An Indian, or anyone wearing a Bindi

I'm Elliott Scott, procrastinating, and signing off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You fucking jew piece of shit. YOU DID THE TSUNAMI.