Thursday, October 28, 2004

LUCID or not To Be

I've been thinking. Are these lucid dreams I've been having really lucid, am I really controlling them? Or am I only dreaming that I'm controlling them, and really I'm at the mercy of them, as per usual. That would explain why I can't do certain things. And why they're rarely truly lucid.

Do lucid dreams seem different than normal dreams? My lucid dreams just seem like normal dreams, but me concentrating a lot more.

Actually, that brings my to another point; I have to concentrate really heavily to get anything done. When I wanted to fly, I had to really focus on flying. It wasn't so much a dream, and a very enveloping day-dream. It was like I was imagining it really well. And whenever I try to bring sex into the dreams it's even harder to concentrate. I have to conciously decide to do things, and focus really hard on them

Is this because I'm only new to this? Or do all lucid dreams require this much effort?

DOES ANYONE HAVE LUCID DREAM REGULARLY? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? AND MY READERS?
This is an area that I want to develop, and I'm sure someone else reading this does too.

PLEASE send me an email, or post a comment....
elliottscottdesign AT gmail.com <--- sorry, didn't want to get spam, just replace AT with @... duh

No comments: