Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I LOVE LUCID 2

I nearly did it. I had another lucid dream! I'm getting better each time. I'll explain what happened.

I was dreaming about something or other, can't remember, but I was gonna sit down. And somehow my hand fell through the chair. Hmm... I tried again, and it did it again. So I must be dreaming! I put my hand through the chair really slowly... it kinda of felt like it was made of honey, but not sticky when i pulled it out. It was cool. I could see my hand melt away.

So after that I tried to do something. Last time I was able to fly, so I figured that would be a good test. Easy, flying was no problem, controlling the flight was. It was weird, this time I could feel things. I felt the texture of the chair, and I could feel gravity. It was weird flying around, because I kept spinning around and whatnot. I felt sick.

After I flew through the roof, which had a similar texture as the chair, I wanted to try something else. So I landed back in my room, and tried to get a chick to walk in. I could see her shadow walking down the hall, and I saw her walk through my room into the ensuite (which I had in my dream). And I saw her lie down on my bed, waiting for me. But when I tried to climb in with her I woke up.

Now why is that? And why does that keep happening. I seem unable to dream about sex. It's not fair. I want a good sex dream! Is it because it's been so long, that I forgot what a woman looks like. Is it because the only woman I know in that way equates to pain, and I'm subconciously shutting her out? I need to get with someone else. For the sake of my sanity. But that's not to say I'm desperate, or that any relationship I enter is based only on sex. All I'm saying is; I forgot what sex is like.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off

No comments: