Tuesday, October 19, 2004

A Semi-Dream Like Skate


Editing
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I've been in zee (as zee Germans say) editing sweet every night for the last 3 nights. That's all well and good, but that's all I've been doing.

I've only been awake at night. And it's really weird. Everything is strangelove and sir real. Waking up at 7.00pm is a weird way to live. My morning conversation is with the guy at the gas station, when I buy my Red Bull's. <--- product placement.

Then I head off to the suite, editing the Man Panda movie. Which is turning out really good. We have a rough cut down, and working on the graphics and shizzle now.

But life is odd. I'm not sure if I'm awake or not. Night is sleeping time. My dreams are more realistic then my waking life. I dreamt I went to uni yesterday... Which is when I was supposed to be at uni. WAS I THERE??? Someone tell me if I was...

The picture is of Mark. Editing really hard. I was working on my Powerbook G4, with blah blah blahs <--- more product placement... It's hell.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off... or on.. I'm not even sure anymore.

No comments: