Friday, December 17, 2004

COLD BLOODED MURDER


Timeline
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I love Michael Crichton books. They're great reads, not all that clever, but fun to read. And ya learn a lot too. I mean Jurassic Park taught me more about genetics than working in a genetics lab over the summer. Seriously.

One of my favourites is Timeline. Its sorta about timetravel/quantum physics travel through parallel dimension and about medieval France. Good stuff.

But the movie version. SUCKS! Sucks more than when I had to 'work' my way through Thailand. That never happened. No, sucks more than... YOUR MOM! And that's a lot of sucking. But really, it doesn't even suck well. There is not massaging with its tongue. No cupping of the balls. None of that. Just painful, teeth grinding suckage.

Aweful. Poor, poor MC. It must really hurt him. To see a book that was so cool, being turned into utter CRAP.

My review of this movie: 1/2 a star. The best thing about it was when I turned it off.

A pointless blog entry, but one deep in metaphor. And throat. Lots of suck. In fact, when I'm feeling particularly lonely, I put this on. It relieves some sexual tension.

Get the point. Sucks.

IESSO

No comments: