Tuesday, December 28, 2004

MONDAYNITY


Hooray Mondayne
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
I plan on redoing my ol' comic, Mondayne. Every time I do this comic, I get closer to how I want it to be. First time wasn't really that great, sorta a rough draft if anything. The second time was a bit too dark and some say scratchy. And I forgot a few things.

This one I think will be more vector based, cleaner lines. Nicer. Better story too. But it aint gonna be just vector, that will be the base. There is gonna be textures. I want it to be more feminine, or detailed, delicate, intricate, whatever. Similar to shadow puppets, with the light of the paper shining through. Yeah. Like a story.

And the use of boxes are gonna be cleverereer. The bus scene; the seats of the bus are gonna be boxes. You'll see what I mean.

And I will take my time. NO RUSHING. I'm planning it in my head first. But that never works. Maybe this time it will.

I'm Elliott Scott, WAAAHHH! (^_^) signing off.

No comments: