Friday, December 31, 2004

PART 2: The Plan


Mondayne-Rough-Plan
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Some say the hardest part about doing something is getting started. Those people are fools. It's a lot harder to continue than it is to start.

Saying that, I plan to continue and finish this version of the comic. And hopefully this time I'll be happy with it.

Here is the plan for the comic, I guess you can't really understand what is happening if you've never seen the comic before. And if you have, then this plan doesn't look much different.... hmmm.

Well at any rate, I understand what is going on, and that's all that matters at this stage. If you are interested in this little project of mine, I can explain the new frames to you, or send you an older version (there are 2 to choose from!) for you to read.

As always, I appreciate suggestions. And encouragement. I'm like a puppy that way, I need my biscuit and pat on the head.

I'm Elliott Scott, WOOF WOOF, signing off.

No comments: