Friday, December 17, 2004

NERD IN DA HOWSE!


Screen-Shot
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
There's something about screen shots that interest me. I admit I'm a nerd. But that can't be the only reason. Its like looking into someone elses world. I think you can tell a lot from a persons desktop.

I'm REALLY fussy. Mine has to be clean. At the moment there is a file on the desktop, and I can only just see it. But I know its there. Bugging me.

I read about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I think that might be a form. I can't sleep at night if I know I have a full trash can. Or a cluttered desktop. And cigarette ash MUST be flicked off. Also, I have to walk on the left side of CERTAIN people. Why them? Who knows.

Almost everyone in my family has OCD. Some more mild than others. My brother has to touch a wall as he walks by. My mom clicks the spoon after she stirs something. My aunt and grandmother were in the hospital/crazy place to cure them.

I'm Elliott Scott, signing off. Perfect.

No comments: