Friday, December 24, 2004

NO TAKERS?

No-one has emailed me, or posted any sort of response regarding the GMAIL accounts. It's almost as if you have something better to read, than my blog!? But shirley that can't be right. Shirley. Ok, well the offer still stands, but I did use some up in private sales. Yeah, "private" "sales". WINKETY WINKETY INDEED! No, not really, that is a lie.
Anyway, it's Christmas today. I'm now waiting for my family to wake up. I wish you all a Merry Xmas. And best wishes.

See, I can be nice! I'm Elliott Scott, signing off.

2 comments:

Elliott Scott said...

my brother doesnt have one. He's dead! You insensitive bastard!

Elliott Scott said...

May I also say that you were reading my blog on Christmas. A big family day. Dude that's weak. I would be touched, that my blog is worthy of being read at the cost of ignoring your family's love. In fact I am touched. And disgusted. Im toucgusted.

Thanks pal. Yeah, next week sounds good.