Thursday, December 02, 2004

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

I got some feedback from you guys that I've been craving for ages! Honest, thought-out, no-holds-bars criticism. That's not to say that I like having my work cut to shreds, but sometimes I can't see if there is a problem.

Linus's comment was honest. I appreciate it. He was right about somethings, confirmed things I was already thinking, and suggested things that I might not agree with, but wouldnt have thought of either.

TO LINUS:

I agree with ya buddy about the 2D vs. 3D problem. I'll stick with 2D. Dont want the isometric look. NEVER been a fan of it.

I agree with you that the word "Boom" isn't nessessary. I was thinking that myself. I just wanted someone to confirm it.

I disagree with the 'ghetto' look. I don't like that either. Not what I'm after. I'd prefer clean and sketched, than distressed and urban. Not my skiing.

FOR THE REST OF YOU:
gimme some opinions too. I certainly value them.

Also, I jumped in the pool today when I was stressing over a busted iPod. So what? I was fully clothed! I had my hat and shoes on even. And a tie too! It was funny. And a good wakeup call.


I'm Elliott Scott, drying off, signing off.

No comments: