Sunday, December 05, 2004

I also like dining out


Eat-Out-Too
Originally uploaded by Elliott Scott.
Oh, wait a minute! This thing has a double meaning. I so didn't realise. Golly, I am a fool aren't I. Well that's just swell. And keen. And the bee's knee's.

Anyway, I redrawded this one as well. I like it better. But maybe it's too Alphonz Mucha!? With the line work and the flowing hair. I had a real hard time 50's it up. It was from a photograph, so it was hard to replicate.

The colors are really the only thing 50's about it. And perhaps the costume. Not the stockings. But they're sexy, so they're staying.

It was also hard to draw attention to her ... area... without looking like I was drawing attention to it. The soda and the words as well as the curved area should draw your eye in. Should.

Well that's all for me for tonight. I'm still waiting from the company to see if they want any more designs. It was the weekend, so I guess no working for them.

Iesso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cheesey, i like the other version of this shirt better. Because the first one actually looks like it could be a shirt from the 50's. Because it takes awhile to understand the pun intended if there is one.. eat out yeh and its subtle where as the other one is just a picture of a dirty whore. Too obvious, but lacks at getting it across. But hey it's your stuff anyway.